Red & Blue Red & Blue

Kinda boring

Try the platforming idea that might help because that didnt seem so bad, mainly for the most part thats the only part i enjoyed.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

It was good but..

I got to the toxic tunnels and I stopped because of that gayass Gregor and everytime hes about to die he either heals or the AI fails to realize that they shouldnt heal when they're on relentless mode they should attack so if you make a third or fix this let us be able to control the other characters not let them act like brainless idiots thanks

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Pretty good

Of course it gets repetitive but other then that I like the music change and how you actually have to be good at this game to beat it lol great job however how do you do ground spins cause that's the only medal im missing?

MindChamber responds:

deflect 3 cannonballs to make him dizzy, make sure you are close for the last one so you have alil extra time then run into the middle of him and hammer away, he should be getting out of his dizzy right when you hit him with that last 6th hit.

Sonny Sonny

DIS GAME IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT is so well made great plot fun good voice actin and great sounds great work man great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Great too easy though

U should extend it but other then that this is the best game on NG great job, however make it more challenging I can beat this game without losing a single life make it harder please.

BotArena3 BotArena3

Great game cant wait for a sequel

Fun and very addicitive however way too easy I beat the game in like an hour make more challenging next time but still a very good game.

Unreal Flash 2007 Unreal Flash 2007

Great shooter game

So fun and adictive please tell us if u r gonna make a 2008 version please this game is great

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

I dont understand

Its not all that great I've played better here on NG its not that great dont hate me I just dont like it.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

good but too easy

Doood u shoould have bosses for this game it would be so sweet great job though hope for a sequel.

Age of War Age of War

Great fun

It was long an addictive u have got to make more like these great job.