Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

I loled

hell before i saw it i laughed these vids never cease to amaze me lol

Jackie Jackie

Funny as hell

I just found it funny the part when she beats the old guy continuously shes a god awful person in the end. great job!!!

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Re5

KICKS ASS I like this public assembly

Red & Blue Red & Blue

Kinda boring

Try the platforming idea that might help because that didnt seem so bad, mainly for the most part thats the only part i enjoyed.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

It was good but..

I got to the toxic tunnels and I stopped because of that gayass Gregor and everytime hes about to die he either heals or the AI fails to realize that they shouldnt heal when they're on relentless mode they should attack so if you make a third or fix this let us be able to control the other characters not let them act like brainless idiots thanks

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Pretty good

Of course it gets repetitive but other then that I like the music change and how you actually have to be good at this game to beat it lol great job however how do you do ground spins cause that's the only medal im missing?

MindChamber responds:

deflect 3 cannonballs to make him dizzy, make sure you are close for the last one so you have alil extra time then run into the middle of him and hammer away, he should be getting out of his dizzy right when you hit him with that last 6th hit.

Blood Moon Jinx [Trans] Blood Moon Jinx [Trans]

Nice!
See you're still practicing on the veins, you're getting better at it!

SignHerePlease responds:

My boss saw this comment before I did and told me about before I knew it was here lmao
Tank You

Nean Hentai Nean Hentai

Rockin a sizeable Bad dragon.
Wouldn't mind seeing a futa version of her.
Keep it up!

SignHerePlease responds:

Probably not happening. Nothe for this image anyway

WHOS THAT POKEMON WHOS THAT POKEMON

Imp Mercy, Mercy needs more love.

This is true